Sheikh Dr. Amin Bonsu is one of the leading global Islamic scholar born and raised in Ghana. He is a Doctor by profession and holds a Ph.D. in Naturopathy, Phytotherapy, and Homeopathy.
He is the overall owner and the CEO of Amen Scientific herbal and alternative hospital scattered everywhere in Ghana and some places in the West African countries.
He has been adjudged as one of the Noble fellows in West Africa, and one of the distinguished scholars of Africa.
He has been awarded by the international community and local bodies as the best CEO in Africa, West Africa and in Ghana as the best in herbal and alternative medical care.
- He is the overall owner and the CEO of Amen Scientific herbal and alternative hospital.
- He is the national chairman of the Ghana Muslim Mission and a member of the Republic of Ghana Hajj board.
- He is also the national chairman of the board of patrons of Ghana Muslim student association.
- And the director of Amen professional college.
- He is also the Former board member of the center for research into plant medicine
- And now the Vice Chairman for monitoring, evaluation and coordinating of Ghana Federation of Traditional Medicine Practitioners Associations (GHAFTRAM).
- And the board chairman of the Ghana Muslim mission senior high Beposo.
Among other charitable behaviors, Sheikh Amin Bonsu is charitable from all indications. He helps in building Islamic schools and mosques around all communities and helps in feeding the poor and the needy irrespective of their age, religion, affiliation, and personal attitudes.
Sheikh Dr. Amin Bonsu ’s work has gained worldwide recognition and his toiled for Islamic Da’awa is a never-ending Jihad of all time with a million and counting followers across all social media platforms.
His personable style and down to earth approach has made him one of the most appreciable Islamic scholars in our time. He has endeared himself to people with his much-loved lecture, charity and health care assistance to humanity.
He is active in the international arena and is a strong proponent of peace and justice, speaking up against all forms of terrorism, marriage violence among other religious and humanitarian related abuses.